9.9.12

second gen













Every time we're in the Beehive State, a best friends sleep over is in order.  This time was the best yet - kids were big enough to play together and actually enjoy it, not to mention entertain themselves so Wendy and I could acutally catch up. 

Wendy was literally the first person I met my freshman year at BYU.  We weren't roommates but we might as well have been.  It's been a happily every after best friends fairytale ever since.  We have countless memories of a BYU co-ed life well lived, got married within months of each other, our first two children are also within months of each other (she's since outpaced me with a third), and we still talk, text or email daily. 

Nothing makes me happier than to see our 5 second generation best friends at work - loving their time together.  It somehow feels like I've accocmplished something.

No comments: